Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Peplum and Pencils




I am all about taking hot trends and styles, and adding slight changes to make them modest. So how do you  wear a pencil skirt modestly, when they can hug you in um... all the wrong places? Challenge accepted! I had to look no further than another super popular trend... peplum. The added length of this lavender peplum sweater provides the perfect amount of coverage. But first I needed a long pencil skirt that was slightly looser than average and I new that the skirt from my white Calvin Klein suit was just what I was looking for.







Wearing: Lavender peplum sweater similar to here, white pencil skirt one half of a suite by Calvin Klein similar to here, bag by Michael Kors, python embossed leather T-strap sandals with metallic heel by Michael Kors  found here

No comments:

Post a Comment